Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. These include the following rights:
- request a copy of your information which we hold (subject access request);
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- require us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or which affect you significantly; and
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
Further information on each of these rights is available from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us (see ‘How to contact us’ below)
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
How To Contact Us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at 1/4 16 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3PT or call us on 0141 889 1000.
The General data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone 0303 123 1113
This Privacy Notice was published on 08/05/2018 and last updated on 03/05/2018. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.